26 March 2021

 Message from Chuck Clip

 

Hello friends, family, patrons and all who reside in SL.

I recently acquired a piece by Sharni Azalee which I am dedicating as a memorial in SL. Whether you have lost someone recently or years ago, to cancer, heart attack, illness, hilariously ironic accident, or any other reason, and wish them to be memorialized, simply submit their name to me (Chuck Clip) via a notecard placed in the drop box just outside the memorial.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20Rest/135/188/53

I will place a candle with that name in hover text above the candle. You may submit their whole name, first name only, avatar name, or your personal nickname for them. There is no fee, no requirements other than telling me what name you wish to be displayed. All candles are placed as I see fit, and specific placement cannot be requested at this time. That said, I AM doing my best to keep names submitted from a single person together.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Please feel free to share this with others.

Yours forever in art,
Chuck Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment